Union Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 30 Joint Secretary and Director Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Any Degree / B.E / B.Tech / LLB / CA / ICWA / Post Graduation / Ph.D are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 22nd March 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Joint Secretary||Post Graduation / CA / ICWA / Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science||03|
|Director||Any Degree or B.E / B.Tech / Post Graduation (Computer Science / Information Technology / Civil Engineering) or Ph.D or LLB or equivalent qualification||27|
- Joint Secretary: Age should be between 40 and 55 years.
- Director: Age should be between 35 and 45 years.
- Joint Secretary: Rs.2,21,000/- per month.
- Director: Rs.1,82,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the UPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd March 2021|
To Download UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here