Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Technical Officer, Lecture, Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Professor and Assistant Director. UPSC has about 249 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, LLB and Post Graduate qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. Employment notification released in 2021, candidates who are looking for Central / State Government jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Technical Officer||06||B.Tech in Civil Engneering|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||80||LLB|
|Data Processing Assistant||116||B.Tech / Post Graduate|
- Applicants age should be 30 - 45 years as on closing date.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidaets as per govt rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56900 - 64100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Recruitment -> Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New Registration, if you are new user.
- After registartion log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / EWS: Rs.25
- SC / ST / other candidates: No Fee.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th Febuary 2021.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here