Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Livestock Officer, Assistant Engineer and Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor. UPSC as about 204 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi, Faridabad, Haryana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBBS and Post Graduate qualification. Aspirants who looking for UPSC job notification can go through this web page for more job notification. However, Interested can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before last age.
|Click Here For - Newly Updated jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||175||MBBS|
|Assistant Director Census||25||Post Graduate|
|Assistant Engineer||01||B.Tech in Civil / Drilling/ Mining / Mech|
- Applicant's age should be 35 - 40 years as on closing date applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay matrix level-10,11 as per 7th CPC.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Recruitment Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Go to Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / women: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||12th September 2020|
|Last date for onliine application||1st October 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here