Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. UPSC as about of 413 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|National Defence Academy||370||Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent|
The applicant's age should be
- not earlier than 02/01/2002.
- not later than 01/01/2005.
Consolidated will get stipend up to Rs.56100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test / PP & DT.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Select the examination center.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Gen: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs: NIL.
|Online application starts from||16th June 2020|
|Last date for online application||6th July 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here