Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) announced recruitment notification for the posts of NDA & NA II. Notification released on 7th August 2019 to fulfill 415 Vacant Positions. Candidates who are interested can refer this page for notification details. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th Qualification. However, Eligible candidates can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here - To Find Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|National Defence Academy||370||Intermediate(10+2)|
- Applicants not born earlier than 2nd January 2001 and Not later 1st January 2004.
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Candidates will get Up to Rs.15000 - 30000 per month / as per UPSC Rules.
Selection will be based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at UPSC website.
- Log on to Portal.
- Go to Current Openings and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply online.
- Register yourself, if you are anew user.
- After Registration, Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload photo, Signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Starting of Online Application||7th August 2019|
|Last Date for Online application||3rd September 2019|
Download the official notification of UPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here