Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the latest employment notification of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Jobs for 400 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in 10+2 are eligible to apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2021. Hopefuls who are waiting to recruit as an employee in public sector jobs must take the chance to apply for this career opportunity by applying before 19th January 2021. Through this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA & NA Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|National Defence Academy||370||10+2|
Candidates should be born,
- not earlier than 2nd July 2002
- not later than 1st July 2005
Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Selected contenders will get a salary of Rs. 56,100/- per month.
Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||19th January 2021|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Online Application Link of UPSC Notification 2021: Click Here