Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Public Prosecutor, Senior Scientific Officer, Economic Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, and Programmer. UPSC has about 89 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, LLB, and Post Graduate qualifications. However, Interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Economic Officer||01||Post Graduate|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||10||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||26|
|Senior Scientific Officer||08||Post Graduate|
- Applicant's age should be 30 - 38 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 46700 - 67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Vacancy and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- All Candidates: Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / Women: No Fee
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th March 2021
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here