Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Specialist, Examiner and Other. UPSC as about 153 vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Medical Education and Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare & Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates handing MBBS, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications||65||Degree in Law|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||88||MBBS / Post Graduate Degree|
|Specialist Grade III||16||MBBS / Post Graduate / Diploma / MD / Ph.D.|
|Lecturer||01||MD / DM|
Applicant's age should be 30 to 53 years as on closing date of application.
Examiner & Assistant Professor pay band of Level - 7, 11 as per 7th CPC and Specialist Grade III will get up to Rs.15600 - 39100 + Garde Pay for per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the Online Application Link for various Recruitment 2019.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Scanned Photo, Signature.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.25.
- SC / ST / PH / Women candidates: NIL.
|Online application starts from||9th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||28th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here