Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Specialist, Legal Officer and Other. UPSC as about 88 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, B.Sc, MBBS, M.Sc and Post Graduate qualification. Aspirants who dreaming for UPSC jobs can follow this page for more new updates. However, interested can go through this notification details and apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Botanist||13||Master's Degree in Botany / Life Science|
|Legal Officer||06||Master's Degree in Law|
|Joint Assistant Director||13||B.Tech or B.Sc in ECE / CSE / IT or Master's degree in IT / AI|
|Specialist||56||MBBS / M.Sc / Post Graduate Degree / M.Ch / MD|
- Applicants age should be in between 30 - 45 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
The specialist will get a stipend up to Rs. 15600 - 39100 + Grade Pay per month and Pay Matrix level - 7,8, 11 for other posts as per 7th CPC per month.
Selection will be made by Recruitment Test or Interview.
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to Online Recruitment Application and Select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After Registration Login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, Signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / Women candidates: NIL.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st October 2019.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC. Click Here
UPSC Recruitment Online Application Link. Go Here