Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Public Health Specialist, Assistant Director, and Assistant Professor. UPSC has about 35 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree, MBBS and Post Graduate qualification. Employment notification released on 16th November 2020, candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more latest updates. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest India Post Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Public Health Specialist||17||MBBS / Post Graduate|
|Assistant Professor / Senior Tutor||01||M.Sc Nursing|
|Staff Nurse||02||Intermediate(10+2) / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
Applicant's age should be 30 - 40 years as the closing date of application.
Pay Level - 7, 10, & 11in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Recruitment Test
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Vacancy Notice and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / Women: No Fee.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd December 2020
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here