Union Public Service Commission has announced the Latest Government Jobs Notification 2020 with Advertisement No. 15.2020 for the Recruitment of 36 Statistical Officer and Superintendent Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Any Degree / Post Graduation are eligible to apply. Interested candidates may apply on/before 17th Dec 2020. However, job aspirants may check further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Statistical Officer||Post Graduation||35|
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.44,700/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month.
- Written Examination
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the UPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th Dec 2020|
To Download UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020: CLICK HERE
To Apply Online: CLICK HERE