Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) issued recruitment notification for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher. UPSESSB as about of 15508 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed qualification. Job seekers can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSESSB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||12913||B. Sc / B.Ed / M.Ed|
|Post Graduate Teacher||2595||M.Sc / B.Ed / M.Ed|
Applicants age should be 21 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 - 151100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
How to apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB.
- Go to Notifications / Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Candidate Registration, if you are new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents / certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.750.
- Reserved candidates: Rs.250.
|Online application starts from||29th October 2020|
|Online application starts from||30th November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPSESSB Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here