Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Block Mission Manager, Cluster Coordinator & Other. UPSLRM as about thousands of vacant positions in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Tech, MBA and Post Graduate. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding the public sector. However, interested can apply for UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSRLM Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mission Manager||17||Post Graduate Degree / Diploma|
|State Mission Manager||01||MBA or CA / ICWA|
|District Mission Manager||68||MCA / B.E / B.Tech / MBA / MSW or Post Graduate|
|Account Assistant||02||MBA / CA / M.Com or Post Graduate Diploma|
|Block Mission Manager||1818||MCA / MBA or Post Graduate|
|Cluster Coordinator||48||Diploma (Agriculture)|
- Applicant's age should be 40 - 55 years as on closing application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.25000 - 45000 / 75000 - 100000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for UPSRLM Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of UPSRLM.
- Go to New Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of UPSRLM Recruitment 2020. Click Here