Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Homeopathic Pharmacist Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate or Diploma they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application UPSSSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Applicants may Check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||Diploma in Homeopathic||420|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 185/- For General and OBC
- 95/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Pharmacist Post in UPSSSC is based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Pharmacist Post Uttar Pradesh SSSC Notification
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification.
- Search for the Homeopathic Pharmacist Notification and Click on it
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
|Online Applications Start from||25th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||18th March 2019|
Download the Official UPSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Pharmacist Post in Uttar Pradesh: Click Here