Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Lekhpal Posts with Advt No: 03/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate they are eligible to Submit the online Application for the UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidate may Check out the Notification Detail.
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
Minimum Age is 18 Years and Maximum Age is 40 Years
- 185/- for General and OBC
- 95/- for SC/ ST
- 25/- for PWD
Selection Procedure: The Uttar Pradesh SSSC Conducts the Written Examination to Select the Candidates for the Lekhpal Post.
Application Process for the UPSSSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Select the Lekhpal Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Required Documents
- View your Entered Details and Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
|Online Applications Start from||6th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||5th April 2019|
Download the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Lekhpal Post in Uttar Pradesh: Click Here