Uttara Kannada District Court announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer. Notification released on 14th February 2020 to fulfill 17 vacant positions in Uttara Kannad, Karwar, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Interested can go through the notification details and apply online for Uttarakannada District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest KSRTC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - Karwar District Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||17||10th / Intermediate(10+2) with Typing Skills|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 27650 - 650 - 29600 - 750 - 32600 - 950 - 39800 - 1100 - 46400 - 1250 - 52650 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Shorthand Test
How to apply for Uttara Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Uttara Kannada District Court.
- Go to Uttara Kannada - Onlinerecruitment.
- Click on Apply Online link -> Online Application.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying the post.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.200
- Reserved candidates: Rs.100.
|Online application starts from||17th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||18th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Uttarakannada District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here