Uttarakhand Postal Circle has Officially announced the Recruitment Notification for Postal Assistant Jobs for 02 Vacancies. Organisation has invited all the eligible aspirants who have completed their qualification in 10+2 (Intermediate) are eligible to apply for this posts. Eligible contenders can send the offline applications before the last date 18th February 2019. As we have mentioned all the regarding details of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 below of this article.
Eligible Criteria for the Postal Assistant Posts in Uttarakhand Postal Circle
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maxmum age : 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Education and Sports Qualification for the Postal Assistant Post in Uttarakhand Postal Circle.
- Merit list of Education
- Sports qualification
Application Procedure for the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Official Website.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification.
- Select the Postal Assistant Notification and then download the application form.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- View Your Entered details and Send the Application to the following address given below.
"The Chief Postmaster General,
Dehradun - 248001".
|Offline Applications Starts from||5th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||18th February 2019|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Postal Assistant 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Postal Assistant Post in Uttarakhand Postal Circle: Click Here