Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Nurse, Sub Office, Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant and Driver, and others. VECC has about 52 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, GNM, and B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for VECC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - VECC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Nurse||01||Intermediate(10+2) / GNM or B.Sc Nursing|
|Driver||03||10th / Driving Licence|
|Stipendiary Trainee - Cat I||11||10th / Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc|
|Stipendiary Trainee - Cat II||29|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 10500 - 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Tets / Skill Test
- Driving Test
Application Procedure of VECC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of VECC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / other candidates: Rs. 150 - 100
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||20th April 2021|
|Last date for the online application||20th May 2021|
Download the Official Notification of VECC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here