West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department has announced the Latest Jobs Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Lab Technician and Peer Support Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Intermediate / DMLT are eligible. Interested candidates may attend for an interview on 04th Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Lab Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||01|
- Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
- Lab Technician: Rs.16,860/- per month.
- Peer Support: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the WB Health Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may carry their Bio-Data along with the attached photograph and copies of necessry documents to the address mentioned below.
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine,
Kolkata - 700073.
|Date and Time of an Interview||04th Dec 2020|
From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
To Download WB Health Recruitment Notification 2020: CLICK HERE