West Bengal Police rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). WB Police has about 35 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12thm Degree qualification. Employment notification released on 13th November 2020, candidates can go through the official notification for more information. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for WB Police Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WB Police Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||35||Intermediate(10+2) / Degree|
Applicant's age should not be exceeding 64 years as of 31/12/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.10000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply for WB Police Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WB Police.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
The Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at Ground Floor, Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata - 700027.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 2nd December 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of WB Police Recruitment 2020. Click Here