West Bengal Police advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Software Developer. WB Police as about of three vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MCA qualification. Employment notification for WB Police Software Developer Recruitment on 12th March 2020. Aspirants can go through the notification details and apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here - Newly Updated MSCWB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WB Police Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Software Developer (PHP)||02||MCA or B.E / B.Tech in IT / Computer Science or M.Sc|
|Software Developer (.NET)||01|
Applicant's age should be 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.27000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for WB Police Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WB Police.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other required documents to the Email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th April 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of WB Police Recruitment 2020. Click Here