WBHRB has released a notification to fulfil the vacancies of Audiologist and Speech Pathologist Posts. Candidates who have completed a Bachelors Degree in Audiologist and Speech Rehabilitation are eligible to apply for the job. So, interested candidates may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 05
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Audiologist and Speech Pathologist||Bachelors Degree in Audiologist and Speech Rehabilitation from any recognized University.||05|
- Upper Age limit is 39 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Political Suffers.
- Minimum Pay Scale of Rs.7,100/-
- Maximum Pay Scale of Rs.37,600/-
- Based on the Written Test/ Interview.
- Application Fee: Rs. 210/-
- Not applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC (A or B).
- The amount should be paid through the Banks participating in GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account '0051-00-104-002-16'.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Select the Desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Register with basic details, if you're a new user.
- Then login to the application form by using registers id and password.
- Fill the application form and upload photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on 'Submit' and pay the application fee.
- Take the print out of an application configuration for future reference.
|Starting Date Submission of Application Form||19.08.2019|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application Form||28.08.2019 (Before 08.00PM)|