West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has Recently Published the Recruitment Notification for the Medical Officer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Medicine or MBBS they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the WBHRB Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details
Eligibility Criteria for the Medical Officer Post in WBHRB
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Medical Officer||MBBS or Graduation in Medicine||06|
Applicant Age is not more than 36 years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the General Duty Medical Officer Post in WBHRB is based on the Interview.
Application Procedure for the WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Career/ Recruitment Tab
- Select the General Duty Medical Officer notification and Click on Apply Now
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Registration form Click on Register.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Notification Published on||1st April 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||10th April 2019|
Download the Official WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the General Duty Medical Officer Post in West Bengal: Click Here