West Bengal HealthRecruitment Board (WBHRB) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer. WBHRB as about of 243 vacant positions to fulfill under Homeopathic Health Service, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. However, aspirants can apply online for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBHRB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||243||Bachelor's degree in Homeopathic (BHMS)|
- Applicants age should be 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.15600 - 42000 per month.
Application Procedure of WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to wbhrb.in.
- Check out the details of the required post under Direct Recruitment.
- Go to Applicants Login.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned Photo Signature and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online applictaion.
- Gen / Other: Rs.210.
- SC / ST of WB / PWD: NIL
|Online application starts from||30th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||7th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of WBHRB Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here