West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has Officially announced the Recruitment Notification for Tutor/ Demonstrator Post with Advt No: R/T/D(MES)63(1)/2019. The organization has invited all the eligible aspirants who have completed Graduation in Medicine they are eligible to apply for these posts. As we have mentioned all the regarding details of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 below of this article. All the hopefuls who have the desire to settle in Public Sector Jobs must follow the day to day advertisements released by the WBHRB Organisation.
Eligible Criteria for the WBHRB Notification
Applicant should be Complete the MBBS from Medical Council of India recognized University. With Permanent Registration Number form Medical Council of India or West Bengal Medical Council
- maximum age: Candidates should not exceed 45 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Tutor/ Demonstrator Post in WBHRB.
- Written Examination
Application Procedure for the WBHRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Tutor/ Demonstrator Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||12th February 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||19th February 2019|
WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Tutor Post in WBHRB: Click Here