West Bengal Public Service Commission has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Civil Judge Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the WBPSC Recruitment Notification. Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the WBPSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Civil Judge (jr. Division)||Graduation in Law (LLB)||35|
- Minimum age is 23 years
- Maximum age is 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 210/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Civil Judge Post in West Bengal State PSC is based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab and Select the Civil Judge Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||4th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||19th March 2019|
Download the Official WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Civil Judge Post in West Bengal State: Click Here