West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of District Organiser. WBPSC as about 17 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for the latest jobs in the public sector. However, interested can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Organiser||17||Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.|
- Applicant's age should be 39 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.7100 - 37600 per month + Grade Pay.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Preliminary Screening Test
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of WBPSC.
- Go to Latest Advertisements / Announcement.
- Click on One Time Registration.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Rs.160 for all candidates.
|Online application starts from||4th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||24th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here