West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC) came out with new recruitment notification for the posts of Psychiatrist, Librarian, and Registrar. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Candidates interested can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 before the deadline date.
Search For New Updates from- West Bengal Police Job Notification
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Psychiatrist||MBBS or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma||01|
|Librarian||Master's Degree in Library Science or Equivalent||03|
|Registrar||Degree from Recognized university||03|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Psychiatrist: Age not less than 21 years and not more than 36 years.
- Librarian: Age not more than 36 years.
- Registrar: age not more than 40 years.
Candidates will get up to Rs. 15600 - 42000 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400 per month.
- For general / OBC : Rs.210.
- For SC / ST /PWD: NIL.
Steps to Apply for PSCWB Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online at PSCWB Website.
- Candidates Log on to http://www.pscwb.gov.in/.
- Go to Current Advertisement, Click On Apply Online.
- If you are a new user, Click On Click Here for New Registration.
- After completion of Registration, Click On submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application and upload the photo, signature and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, Take the print of application for further use.
|Online Application Starts from||30th July 2019|
|closing date for Online Application||19th August 2019|
Download the Official notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here