West Bengal Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Supervisor Post in the Department of Women & Child Development in Social Welfare with Advt No:08/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Supervisor Post in WBPSC Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 39 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 160/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Supervisor West Bengal Public Service Commission is based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below
- click on the Recruitment tab
- select the Supervisor Post in WCD Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application Form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee and click on the Submit button to Complete the Application Process.
|Online Applications Start from||08th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||16th April 2019|
Download the Official WBPSC Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Supervisor Post in West Bengal Women and Child Development: Click Here