West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites online application for the post of Welfare Officer. WBPSC as about five vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Correctional Administration, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree qualification. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for PSC jobs can make this page as a reference to get the latest notifications. However, interested can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest MSCWB Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Welfare Officer||05||Degree in Social work / Diploma in Social Welfare works or Equivalent.|
- Applicant's age should not exceed 36 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidate remuneration will be up to Rs.9000 - 40500 + Grade pay of Rs.4400 and other allowances.
Mode of Selection:
Selecting applicant according to their performance in
- Preliminary Screening Test.
Application Procedure of WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to pscwbonline.in.
- Go to the Latest Advertisement / Announcement and select the post to apply.
- Click on One Time Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Username and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned Photo, Signature and other relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General / OBC / Other State Candidates: Rs.160.
- SC / ST / PWD of WB: NIL.
|Online application starts from||4th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||26th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of WBPSC. Click Here
For Online Application of Link. Go Here