West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited announced the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts in WBSETCL. The WBSETCL Recruitment Notification Published on 18th December 2018. There are various Posts available in the WBSETCL Recruitment Notification they are Technical Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Executive, and Linesman. There are tatal 322 Vacacies available in the WBSETCL Notification for the Various Posts. However, Eligible and Interested Competitor may Submit the Application before the last date for the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Recruitment Notification. The Online Application Start from Office Executive and Other Posts in WBSETCL Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant may checkout the Notification Details like Application Dates, Selection Procedure etc. 11th January 2019 is the last date for Submit Online Applications for the West Bengal SETCL Notifications.
Eligibility Criteria for the WBSETCL Notification
- Special Technical Assistant: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in Electronics and TeleCommunications from recognized University.
- Executive Assistant: Applicant Should have the Graduation Certificate with minimum 80 WPM in Short hand
- Office Executive: The Interested Candidates Should be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University
- Linesman: The Candidates Should have the Certificate in Madhyamik with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade from recognzed Institute.
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Upper Age Limit is 27 years
- Age Relaxations is applicable as per rules
- 250/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC and ST
Application Process for the WBSETCL Notification
- Visit the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Corporation Limited Official Site
- Click on the Recruitment
- Select the Assistant and Various Post Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Relevant documents
- Pay the Examination fee
- Finally Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||19th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||11th January 2019|