Women and Child Development Department Karnataka has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification for the Recruitment of 645 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of 08th / 10th Pass are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 24th Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Helper|
|Name of the District||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Mysuru||08th / 10th Pass||160|
- Age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written Examination.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the WCD Karnataka Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online (Kolar)||19th Dec 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online ( Bengaluru Urban)||21st Dec 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Uttara Kannad & Mysuru)||24th Dec 2020|
To Download WCD Karnataka Recruitment Notification and Apply Online: CLICK HERE