WCD Karnataka has recently rolled out a Recruitment Notification for the Post of Anganwadi Worker/ Helper for about of 110 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their SSLC Passed are Eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their Online Application form for the WCD, Karnataka Recruitment. Interested candidates can go through this notification below and apply for this recruitment before 11 July 2019.
|Also, Search for More Latest Karnataka Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria of Anganwadi Worker/ Helper posts in WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2019:-
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Worker/ Helper||110||SSLC Passed|
Age Limit:- The candidate's age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The candidate's selection Procedure is based on the Written Test and Interview.
Application Procedure of WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of WCD Karnataka www.anganwasirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the Recruitment Tab.
- Click on WCD Karnataka Recruitment and Read all the details.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Documents and Photocopies.
- Lastly, Submit the Application form.
Last Date:- 11 July 2019.
Download WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Official Notification:- Click Here