Women and Child Development Department have announced the recruitment for the post of Anganwadi Worker/Helper. WCDD is having various vacancies in Karnataka. Interested candidates can apply for the posts before last the date. The application should be in the prescribed format only.
Women and Child Development, Karnataka- Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Anganwadi Worker/Helper||01 post|
Last Date for Application:
Candidates can submit the online application for the posts Anganwadi Worker/Helper on or before 3rd May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Worker/Helper posts:
Candidates should complete 8th class or Equivalent qualification from recognized State Board.
- Candidates age should be in between 18 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates SC/St/OBC category as per government norms.
Selection procedure for Anganwadi Worker/Helper posts in WCD, Karnataka:
- Authority will conduct Written examination for eligible candidates.
- Candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for interview.
- After completion of the interview, the authority will prepare the merit list.
How to apply WCD, Karnataka Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of WCD.
- Candidates need to search for the relevant posts to apply.
- Then, Next Click on the link WCD, Karnataka Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all details in the prescribed format.
- Click on submit button.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application.
- The online application for Anganwadi Worker/Helper posts will be until 3rd June 2019.
Download the PDF of WCD recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here