Women and Child Development (WCD) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate, Technical Consultant & Other. WCD as about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having 10th, Degree. MBA and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply for WCD Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WCD Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Consultant||02||Post Graduate / Diploma or B.Tech / MBA|
|Accountant||02||Post Graduate in Commerce / CA|
|Project Associate||02||Graduate in Computer Science / IT|
- Applicants age should be below 65 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.8000 - 30000 - 60000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for WCD Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WCD.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Eligible may send the Resume along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other related documents to address stated below.
To the Director,
Department of Women and Child Development,
2nd Floor, M.S Building, Dr. BR Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore - 560001.
Last date for Submission of Application: 10th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification of WCD Recruitment 2020. Click Here