Women and Child Development Department (WCD) issued recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Feeding Demonstrator, Care Taker and Peon / Cleaner. WCD as about of 21 vacant positions to fulfill in Sukma. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 8th, B.Sc Nursing qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for WCD Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WCD Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||06||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Peon / Cleanar||06||8th|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 6000 - 12500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
Walk-in Procedure of WCD Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WCD.
- Verify the notification details and check whether eligible or not.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 4th November 2020.
Download the Official Notification of WCD Recruitment 2020. Click Here