Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Overseer, Legal Inspector. WCL has about 40 vacant positions to fulfill in Nagpur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma, and LLB qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for WCL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WCL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Overseer||31||10th / Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 18000 - 45000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Aptitude Test / Interview.
How to apply for WCL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of WCL.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of WCL, Nagpur.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th December 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of WCL Recruitment 2021. Click Here