Indian Railway Recruitment Board has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Apprentice Posts with Advt No: 01/2018-19 in West Central Railway Zone. The Candidate who has Completed the ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the WCR Apprentice Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the WCR Notification
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the 10th or Matriculation with ITI in Relevant Trade from recognized NCVT or SCVT
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 170/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST/ Female
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Trade Test for the Apprentice Posts in West Central Railway.
Vacancy Details with Trade Wise
|Name of the Trade||Number of Posts|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics||10|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||27|
|Furniture cum Cabin Mechanic||8|
|Interior decorator & Designer||7|
Application Procedure for the WCR Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Official Website of West Central Railway which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Apprentice Notification and Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||10th January 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||9th Feb 2019|
WCR Apprentice 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Apprentice Posts in Railway Department Click Here