West Central Railway(WCR) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post in Cultural Quota. WCR as about two vacant positions to fulfill Across India all over the West Central Railway region. Online Applications are invited from candidates who are having 12th, Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in the Concern field. Aspirants can make this page as a reference for more new updates regarding Railway jobs. However, interested can apply online for WCR Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Central Railway Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WCR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Synthesizer player or Harmonium Player with proficiency in Synthesizer||01|
|Indian Classical Dancer||01|
- Candidates passed Intermediate(10+2) or its Equivalent.
- Possess Higher Qualification i.e Graduation / Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01/01/2020.
Pay band Level - 02 as per 7th CPC per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test.
- Talent Test
Process of online application of WCR Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go to About us -> Recruitment -> RRC-> Cultural Notiifcation.
- Click on the link on Home Page.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Click on Examination Fee.
- Pay the Fee and Submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / Ex-Sertvicemen: Rs.250.
|Online application starts from||7th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||6th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of WCR. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here