Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) invites application for the post of Nurse, Ayahs, Accountant, SSA Manager and Other. WDCW as about of 42 vacant positions to fulfill in Telangana. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ANM and Post Graduate qualification. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for WDCW Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WDCW Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|SAA Manager / Coordinator||06||MSW / Post Graduate|
|Social Workers cum Early Childhood Educator||05||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Nurse||05||ANM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Accountant||01||Degree in Commerce|
|Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||01||Degree / DCA|
|Ayahs||18||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 25 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.6000- 17500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
Application Procedure of WDCW Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WDCW.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Educational qualification, Experiecne, Age Proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th September 2020
Download the Official Notification of WDCW Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For WDCW Application Form. Go Here