Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) rolled out with new recruitment notifciation for the post of Nurse, Ayahs, Accountant, SSA Manager and Other. WDCW as about of 47 vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ANM and Post Graduate qualification. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for WDCW Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest NHM Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WDCW Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|SAA Manager||08||MSW / M.Sc / Post Graduate|
|Social Workers||07||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Nurse / ANM||06||ANM / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator||01|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.6000- 17500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of WDCW Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WDCW.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Educational qualification, Experiecne, Age Proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Officer, WCD & SC, 1st Floor, Old Block, Collectorate Complex, Chirag all Nampalli Station Road, Hyderabad
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th October 2020
Download the Official Notification of WDCW Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For WDCW Application Form. Go Here