Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority(WDRA) released recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Software Engineer and Junior Software Engineer / Software Engineer. WDRS had given great opportunities for Unemployed Engineer Graduates, So candidates who are interested can refer to this page for Latest job Notification details. However, eligible can apply for WDRA Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Engineering Jobs Across India|
WDRA, New Delhi Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria:
Senior Software Engineer(01):
- Candidates having Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized university / Institute.
- Master's Degree in Computer Applications and having 6 to 9 years Experience, Minimum 4 years of experience in Liferay DXP development.
Junior Software Engineer / Software Engineer:
- Software Engineer : 3 to 6 years of experience and 2 years of Exp in Liferay DXP development.
- Junior Software Engineer: 1 to 3 years of experience and 1-year Exp in Liferay DXP development.
Applicants age should be 40 - 65 years as on closing date of Application.
The stipend will be paid up to Rs. 50000 - 100000 per month.
How to apply for WDRA, New Delhi Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligibility candidates can send the application along with relevant documents of Educational Qualification, Experience and Age Limit. to address stated below.
To under Secretary, Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority,
4th Floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th August 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification. Click Here