West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has recently Rolled Out the Recruitment Notification for the Constable Posts. The Contenders who have Completed the Madhyamik or SSC they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the West Bengal Police Constable Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Constable Posts in West Bengal Police
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Madhyamik or SSC from recognized Board or Institute.
- 170/- for General and OBC
- 20/- SC/ ST
- Maximum age: 34 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Exam or Interview for the Various Posts in West Bengal Police.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Application Procedure for the West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Police Department Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment
- Select the Constable Advertisement Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Application form||5th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||5th March 2019|
West Bengal Police Constable Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for the Various Posts in West Bengal Police: Click Here