West Bengal Police advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector, Sub Inspectress. Police Department has about 330 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 16th July 2021, interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest updates regarding government jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - West Bengal Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicant's age should be 20 - 27 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 32100 - 82900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test
- Personality Test
Application Procedure to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of West Bengal.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs. 270
- SC / ST: Rs.20
|Online application starts from||19th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||19th August 2021|
Download the Official Notification of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here