Western Railway(WR) announced recruitment notification for the post of Cultural Quota. Employment notification published on 19th October 2019 to fulfill two vacant positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra. recruitment online applications will be available soon. Candidates looking for Railway jobs can go through this page for notification details. However, interested can apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Harmonium Player||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Matriculation / ITI / Degree or Diploma in relevant field.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01.01.2020.
Cultural Quota will get a stipend up to Rs.19900 - 63200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test / Computer Based Test.
- Talent Test.
- Documents Verification.
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to rrc-wr.com.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on the link for online application.
- Fill the application form and upload the photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application form.
- For OBC - NCL / Other candidates: Rs.500 with Provision & Rs.400 eligible.
- For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons / Women: Rs.250.
|Online Application starts from||21st October 2019|
|Last date for online application||21st November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of WR. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here