Western Railway published recruitment notification for the post OS (LDCE). Notification released on 9th September 2019 to fulfill 37 vacant positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Aspirants can refer to this page for railway job notification details. Interested can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out More - Latest RRB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Mumbai Railway Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|OS(LDCE)||37||Degree or Equivalent.|
|** 5 years of regular service as Jr.Clerk / Typist & Sr.Clerk/ Typist.|
- Application age should be in between 20 to 42 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
OS(LDCE) will get salary up to Rs.9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in written Examination.
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online at Karmik website.
- Go to Apply Now and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply to Temporary Notification.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online Application Starts From||9th September 2019|
|Last date for Online Application||9th October 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here