Western Railway has issued recruitment notification for the post of Senior Clerk Cum Typist(GDCE). Ministry of Railway as released 99 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Aspirants who are looking for railway jobs can make this page as a reference for lastest job notification details. However, interested can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Western Railway Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||99||Degree or equivalent with Typing Skills in English / Hindi|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on 01/01/2020.
Pay Matrix in 7th CPC level of Rs.29200 per month + Grade pay per month.
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of Western Railway.
- Visit rrc.wr.com.
- Click on the Online / E-application Link.
- If you are a new user then click on "New Registration".
- After registration, Log in with Reg. No and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the Scanned Photo, signature.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||16th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||15th October 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here