Western Railway rolled with a new recruitment notification for the posts of Station Master, Clerk, Typist, and others. Railway Organization released about 725 posts in Mumbai Maharashtra. The online application will be started on 1st July 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer this Link For - RRB Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Western Railway Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Commerical Clerk||367||10+2 / Degree|
- For Clerk Posts candidates age should be in between 18 to 42 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Other posts maximum candidates age 42 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age Relaxation 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates as government norms.
Steps to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online at Western Railway Website.
- Candidates first need to Login to http://www.rrc-wr.com/User_Modules/Home.aspx/.
- Go to Home, Select the required post.
- Click On Apply Online.
- If you are a new user, Click On Click Here for New Registration.
- After completion of Registration, Click On submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the application and upload the photo, signature and Required documents.
- Finally, Take the print of application for further use
Last date for Online Application: 30th July 2019 till 6:00 PM
Download the official Notification of Station Master and Junior / Train Clerk. Click Here
Download the official notification of Commercial Clerk and Goods Guard. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here