Wildlife Institute of India has Recently Rolled out the Walk-in Notification 2019 for the Senior Project Biologist and Junio Project Biologist Posts with Advt No: WII/UNDP/AK/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to attend for the WII Sr. and Jr. Project Biologist Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Sr. and Jr. Project Biologist Posts
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Senior Project Biologist||Ph.D. or PG in Botany Wildlife Science/ Forestry Science||1|
|Junior Project Biologist||PG in Botany Wildlife Science/ Forestry Science||4|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Sr. and Jr. Project Biologist Post in Wildlife Institute of India.
Application Procedure for the WII Recruitment
- Visit the Wildlife Institute of India Official Website
- Click on the Employment Notification
- Select the Sr. and Jr. Project Biologist Walk-in Notification
- If your Eligible for the Posts download the Application form and Take Print out it.
- Then Attend for the Walk-in for the Various Posts in WII with the filled Application form
- Venue and Dates are given below.
Time 09:30 AM
|Walk-in Date for Various Post in WII||22nd Feb 2019|
WII Sr. and Jr. Project Biologist 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Sr. and Jr. Project Biologist Post in Uttarakhand: Click Here