Wildlife Institute of India(WII) released recruitment notification for the Project Scientist, Project Fellow, and Project Assistant posts. Walk-in Notification published on 17th June 2019 to fulfill vacant posts in Dehradun. Eligible candidates can appear for the WII Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the Scheduled Date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
WII Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist, Assistant, and other Jobs:
- Candidate having Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science / Zoology / GIS / Biology.
- Minimum of 60 % marks from recognized university / Institute.
Age should be in between 30 -40 years.
|Post Name||Monthly Stipend|
|Project Scientist||Rs.50000+ Allowances|
|Project Assistant||Rs.22,000 Consolidated|
|Project Fellow||Rs.16000 - 25000 +HRA|
Procedure to appear for WII Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible candidates can visit the official website.
- Download the application and fill it in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may attend with the application along with self-attested copies of testimonials of educational qualification, Experience, and Age at time of interview.
- Carry original documents at the time of registration for Verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 01st July 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Widlife Institute of India, Dehradun, UttataKhand.
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM.
Download the official notification of WII Recruitment 2019. Click Here